Posted by sakshi on April 30, 2010
The Turkish Government Scholarships are offered by the Turkey Government for Undergraduate and Graduate (Master/PhD) studies, as well as for Research and Turkish Language Summer Courses for the year 2010/11 in Turkey
If there is no special note in bilateral agreements; Turkish Government offers scholarships for Undergraduate and Graduate (Master/PhD) studies, as well as for Research and Turkish Language Summer Courses. Scholarship notifications are announced through diplomatic channels. Candidates should apply to the authorized bodies of their own countries or to the Turkish Embassies/Consulates in their respective countries.
- Applicants should not be a citizen of the Republic of Turkey or hold a dual nationality (Turkish and any other country nationality).
- Undergraduate candidates should have a good level of a high school graduation degree. The high school which was graduated from should be equivalent to the high schools in Turkey. Candidates should not have suspended education more than 2 years after graduation and not be older than 25 years on the date of application.
- Candidates for graduate studies (Master/PhD) should be a graduate of a 4-year university and not be older than 40 years on the date of application.
- Research candidates should be a graduate of a 4-year university and have a good level of Turkish, English or French.
- Candidates for the Turkish Language Summer Courses should be a university student or a graduate student.
- Candidates should not be infected with a contagious disease (HIV, Hepatitis-C and etc) or should not have a disease preventing his/her education in Turkey.
Following must be submitted:
- Scholarship Application Form (should be filled out legibly and presented with a passport-size photo attached)
- Two photocopies of diploma (the original diploma should be brought to Turkey if accepted to the scholarship program)
- Two photocopies of the transcript
- Health report
- One passport-size photograph
- Photocopy of the page in passport that carry your photograph and any other pages that are filled in or stamped officially.
- TÖMER diploma (if there is)
- Documents numbered 2, 3 and 4 shall either be in English or Turkish or French. Documents issued in another language should be translated into one of these three languages.
- Photocopies and translations of documents shall be validated by overseas Embassies/Consulates of the Republic of Turkey.
31st May, 2010
Related Scholarships & Research Positions
Leave a comment, and if you'd like your own picture to show up next to your comments, go get a gravatar!